ISO Certificate Awarded
In March 2015 Elitex Nepomuk successfully completed its certification audit performed by Bureau Veritas and obtained the ISO certification. It certifies that the management system of the organisation was audited and found to be in accordance with the requirements of the ČSN EN ISO 9001:2009 management system standard in connection with ČSN EN ISO 3834-2:2006. It was another significant step on the way to continuous improvement of production quality. The ISO standard defines the activities the company must conduct and the resources it must have. The quality management system undergoes continual and systematic development and reflects the increasing demands of customers and the constructive changes that take place in Elitex on an ongoing basis.
DMG EcoTurn 450
The company bought a new CNC turning machine in September 2014. The CTX 450 ecoline is an advanced innovation among universal lathes with highly-efficient features and high performance for the chuck size of 250mm. It features a three-dimensional control technology that consists of 15 SLIMline® with Operate 4.5 on the SIEMENS 840D solution line and 15 SLIMline® with HEIDENHAIN CNC PILOT 640 or 10.4-TFT.
The CTX 450 ecoline is a compact machine with a footprint area of 4.9m² and it offers a working area with suitable dimensions and an automatically movable tail stock. It features powerful feed motors for high rapid traverses of 30m/min on all axes and a VDI 40 servo turret offered with up to 12 driven tool stations.
More information here: https://ecoline.dmgmori.com/en-GB/118-technical-data
A new dispatching and assembly building
A construction of a new dispatching and assembly building was finished in September 2013. The building has a total area of 825 square metres, the dispatching area comprises about 70 % of the building and the remaining 30 % of the area are used for assembly purposes. The project was financially supported by EU funding.
Postaven nový sklad materiálu
The company finished a construction of a new storehouse in November 2013. The storehouse has a total area of 400 square metres and it is used for storage of sheet-metal and bar material.